Admissions are now Open in 45 Medical colleges in China. MBBS in China fee structure for Pakistani students is cheaper as compared to MBBS in private medical colleges in Pakistan.
China always remained the most favorite place to study Medicine for Pakistani and Indian Students. Students from all over the world visit China to study MBBS, M.Sc (Hons.), and Ph.D. Programs.
It is frequently asked by MBBS aspirants that is there any scholarship in China for MBBS. A Big No. China does not offer MBBS Scholarships to international students.
Fee Structure Top Universities to Study MBBS in China
MBBS in China fee structure for Pakistan students 2022 are given below;
|Name of University||Fee Structure/Year|
|Shandong University||45000 CNY|
|Ningbo University||38000 CNY|
|Dalian Medical University||42000 CNY|
|Hebei Medical University||30000 CNY|
|Shantou University Medical Colleges||34000 CNY|
|Xiamen University||38000 CNY|
|Jiangsu University||34000 CNY|
|Capital Medical University||50000 CNY|
The course duration of MBBS in China is 6 Years.
Eligibility Criteria of Admission in China MBBS
- F.Sc (Pre-Medical) with at least 45% Marks required for MBBS in China. (Criteria differ from university to university.)
- The student much have 18 years of age at the time of applying for MBBS in China.
- There is no age limit for MBBS in China for Pakistani students.
- Valid Passport
- An account statement is also required by some universities which shows that the student is financially stable and can afford the MBBS tuition fee and other living expenses of the university.
- You can apply online for MBBS in China or can get the services of a consultant in your area.
Value of MBBS in China for Pakistani Students
MBBS in China fee structure for Pakistani Students is very low and people usually undermine the standard and quality of education in China. MBBS aspirants remain confused about medical education in China. They do not even know the validity of an MBBS degree internationally.
All Universities in China are recognized by:
- Pakistan Medical and Dental Council
- Ministry of Indian Council (MIC)
- World Health Organization
MBBS in China Good or Bad?
Thousands of students have successfully qualified for MBBS degrees in China and are working in different hospitals in India and Pakistan.
But the time has changed. COVID19 and travel restrictions in China created great difficulty for students. Even, already enrolled MBBS Students are taking online classes in Pakistan due to the high cost and strict rules of Chinese authorities.
The current situation shows that china is no more a favorite destination for MBBS for international students. Moreover, MBBS in China free structure for Pakistani students is no more affordable.
Let us tell you the pros and cons of MBBS in China
- Cheap MBBS as compared to Pakistan
- Recognized all over the world.
- COVID19 Lockdown in China is still not over. Students are still taking classes Online. It means no physical classes are allowed in China for international students.
- Travel Cost is much High. One side air ticket cost about PKR 880000.
- Students are usually stuck in Chinese language courses. It is compulsory for every student to get an HSK certificate. Failing in language tests leads to cancellation of Admission in China.
- No Clinical Practice is allowed in Chinese hospitals.
- Extra 1 Year as MBBS in China duration is 6 Years.
- Difficulty or unavailability of Halal Food in China.
- Travel restrictions.
Alternative for Pakistani Students to Study MBBS Abroad
Kyrgyzstan is one of the best alternatives for Pakistani Students due to
- Lowest Fee Worldwide i.e. 1500$ in Al Tamimi Bachelor Clinical University, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
- Fewer Travel Costs and other living expenditures.
- 24/7 Availability of Halal Food.
- University-owned Teaching hospitals. Students are allowed to do clinical practice in hospitals.
- No work restrictions for students.
- PMDC, USMLE, MIC, ECFMG, WHO and AMC Recognized.
- Extra Preparatory Classes for USMLE, UKMLE, and NLE.
The Last Date to Apply for September Intake 2022 is October 15, 2022.
Feel Free to Contact Us for MBBS Admission to the Top-ranked University of Kyrgyzstan at +923166613056
Is there any scope after MBBS from China for Indian Students?
Yes, The Universities in China and Kyrgyzstan are recognized by WHO, ECFMG, and all other international bodies. So, Students can work anywhere with an MBBS degree from China and Kyrgyzstan.
What is the dress code for MBBS students in China?
There is no dress code for MBBS students in China.
Which country is best for MBBS for Pakistani Students?
Currently, Kyrgyzstan is the cheapest and best country for Pakistan to do MBBS.