Pakistan Current Affairs MCQs
Are you looking for the Pakistan Current affairs MCQs? We have good news for you that here you will find top trending and most asked current affairs of Pakistan in competitive exams of Pakistan. Current Affairs of Pakistan MCQs with answers pdf download here. Stay Tuned and Updated with our website because we will upload current affairs MCQs on daily basis on our website. So, You need not worry at all because we will share authentic MCQs with answers.
Current Affairs of Pakistan MCQs with answers pdf download
Read Pakistan Current Affairs MCQs on readtobeam.com and browse the most latest events going on all over the world with the context of Pakistan and world affairs which are most important and most asked in current affairs of Pakistan portion any competitive exam.
Current affairs of Pakistan MCQs for FPSC are given below. These MCQs are popular and most often asked in every examination. Do not get tired of searching Pakistan current affairs MCQs for PPSC because this one-liner is made particularly for those candidates who are going to appear in CSS 2022. Keep in mind, that given below MCQs are even asked in a few exams. So, don’t miss these current affairs of Pakistan for CSS.
Note: The highlighted text is an important text that can be asked in the Pakistan Current Affairs MCQs
Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan who remained the 2nd UAE president since 2004, was born in 1948 and died on 13 May 2022 at the age of 73.
Second Women Governor after Begum Liaqat Ali Khan. (Nasreen Jalil in Sindh)
Which country has set up the highest weather station at Mt. Everest to monitor climate change? China
- Japanese Red Army founder Fusako Shigenobu, the 76 years old woman, was set free after 20 Years in Prison.
- Foreign Minister Bilawal Bhutto Met with Chinese Foreign Minister: Wang Yi
- Monkey Pox Started in Congo. The Virus was first identified in Monkeys in Copenhagen in 1958. First Case was founded in 1970 in Congo. In the recent outbreak, the first case was identified in the UK on 6 May 2022.
- Which Country Cricket Board agreed to pay compensation to Pakistan Cricket Board for abandoning Tour? New Zealand
- Asia Cup 2022 will be hosted by? Indonesia
- Which Country is going to ban China Hawaii ZTE 5G? Canada
- Recently, which country block Sweden and Finland’s bid to join Nato? Turkey
- Recently, “Global Food Security-Call for Action” was hosted by? US
- Bee Day on 22 May
Most Important Pakistan Current Affairs MCQs
- PM Imran Khan nominated Chief Justice (r) Gulzar Ahmed as Caretaker PM.
- Date of Voting on No-Confidence Motion in NA: 3 April 2022
- NO-Confidence Motion Rejected on: 3 April 2022
- PM Pakistan Imran Khan advised President Pakistan to dissolve NA on: 3 April 2022
- President Dr Arif Alvi on 3 April 2022 dissolved the National Assembly on Prime Minister Imran Khan’s advice under Article 58 of the Constitution.
- Strength Needed for Success of NO-Confidence Motion: 172/342
- PDM (Pakistan Democratic Movement) Coalition of 13 Political Parties
- The motion of NO-Confidence presented by opposition parties on 8 March 2022
- After the dissolution of NA assembly, fresh elections in the country will be held within 90 days.
- Under Article 224 of the constitution, the prime minister will continue his responsibilities, the Cabinet has been dissolved.
- According to Article 58, “The President shall dissolve the National Assembly if so advised by the prime minister; and the National Assembly shall, unless sooner dissolved, stand dissolved at the expiration of forty-eight hours after the prime minister has so advised.”
Important Pakistan Current Affairs MCQs for CSS MPT
- Which scandel is assosiated with Borris Johnson? Partygate scandel
- The James Webb Telescope was launched from France.
- Japan recently signed “Reciprocal Access Agreement with which country.”?Australia
- Pakistan acquire 25 J-10C Fighter jet from China
- First Black Women to appear on US Coin? Maya Angelou
- Who won the award for the women ODI cricketer of the Year 2021? Lizalle Lee
- Semeru Volcano, recently erupted in Indonesia.
- Legendary Comedian Umer Sharif died at the age of 66 on 2 October, 2021.
- Justice Ayesha Malik took oath as a Supreme Court judge and formally became the country’s first-ever female judge on 24 January, 2022
- Pakistan’s passport ranked 4th worst passport in international travel 2022 the world.
- US Democracy Summit: 9-10 December, 2021
- Rule of Law Index 2021: Pakistand\ ranked 130/139 countries.
- A Joint Military counter IED exercise, Al-Kassah III is between Pakistan and Saudia Arabia.
- Which new continent discovered recently? Zealandia
- Which surgeon performed first pig to Human heart transplant? D, M. Mohiuddin
- Russian Foreign Minister Surgey Lavrov arrived in Pakistan on official visit on 6-7 April, 2021.
- AUKUS is a trilateral Security Pact, was signed on 15 October, 2021.
- Electronic voting machine and Right to vote of overseas Pakistani bill was passed in 17 Nov, 2021.
- The Chinese New Year starting from feb 1, 2022 is named as Year of Tiger.
- US First lady name: Jill Biden
- TAT-21 exercise held between Pakistan and Oman.
- Which Pakistani Makes the history in Para olympics? Haider Ali
- First Chinese women to walk in Space? Wang Yaping
- Pakistan will host ICC Champion Trophu in 2025.
- Protection of parent ordinance was passed on 8 May, 2021
- Muhammad Ali sadpara died in Feb, 2021
- ILO celebrated 135th Labour day in 2021
- 2021 Olympics held in which city: Tokyo
- Pakistan needs how many votes to exit from FATF Grey List? 12
- The Population of Pakistan under the age of 35 is 65%
- Imran Khan inaugurated Kartarpur Corridor on November, 2019
- Human Security Network has 15 members.
- India air strike on Balakot 26 feb, 2019.
- India Singing Lagend, Lata Mangeshkar died at 92. She sang almost 30000 songs across 30 languages.
- Australia Cricket Board agreed to tour to Pakistan after 24 years.
- US allowed US and Non-US companies to fund Afghanistan on humanitarian basis without breaching US Sanctions.
- As PM IK is on his visit of China, A Milestone Accord has been signed between Pakistan’s Board of Investment and China National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) to bring investment from China and other part of the world in Pakistan.
- A lengthy and long document of agreement taken place between XiJinpiang of China and V. Putin of Russia for mutual Starategic partnership which can go beyond any limits to counter US role in international world order.
- Queen Elizabeth II will marks 70 years of Thrones on Sunday.
- Senator Krishna Kumari Kohli, a Hindi Senator from Sindh, chaired Senate today to show solidarity with Kashmir.
- IMF, after its meeting in Washington, approved $1bn loan for Pakistan after okying 6th review.
- Prime Minister is in its 4 day visit to China from today(03-02-2022). It is hoped that this tour will bring mutual cooperation in 21 different sectors.
- Israeli Defence Minister Benny Gantz is in its first ever Visit of Bahrain from yesterday.
- Punjab higher Education banned co-education in Private Colleges of Punjab.
Top 5 World Current affairs of Pakistan MCQs 2021
- Recently which country changed its national anthem: Australlia
- First country to recognise facial to pay tax: Singapore
- In 2020 President of which asian country to announce new constitutions: Srilanka
- Which nation held referendum to get public opinion on its new constitutional amendment?Russia
- Which country banned for 4 years for Sporting events: Russia
- Justice Umer Ata Bandial Sworn in as 28th Chief Justice of Pakistan.
- Election Commission of Pakistan bans KP Minister for Transport Shah Muhammad Khan for 5 Years for his involvement in polling station attacks.
- Consumer Price Index in January 2022 recorded as 13pc. Therefore, Inflation reached record high in Pakistan since last two years.
- Amnesty International termed Israel as “Apartheid.” state.
- Mian Mansha– Appointed as chairman of British Asian Trust Panel.
- NSA Moeed Yousuf concluded two day visit to Afghanistan and met Deputy Prime Minister Abdus Samad Hanafi and Foreign Minister of Afganistan Amir Khan Muttaqi.
- Pakistan Special Envoy to Afghanistan Muhammad Sadiq
- Canadian Government decided to appoint representative to curb Islamophobia amid on fifth anniversery of Quebec City mosque attack in January 29, 2017.
- Israeli President on first ever official visit of UAE Abu Dhabi.
- According to united Nations Report, 2000 Childrens recruited by yemen rebels died between January 2020 to May 2021.
- Yousuf Raza Gillani resigned as Senate Opposition Leader.
- State Bank of Pakistan (Ammendment) Bill passed in senate on 28/01/2021.
- European Union Okays first oral treatment of COVID19- Pfizer coronavirus Pill named Paxlovid
- US and Pakistan NAVY drilled together in Karachi to promote mutual cooperation.
- US Banned another Chinese Giant Telecom company Unicom with spying allegations.
- Lt. Col. Paul-Henri Damina—- Burkina Faso New Leader after Military Coup.
- Ketanji Brown Jackson——- in race to become First Black Women in History to become US Top Judge after retirement of current chief in june.
- President of Pakistan Alvi Appoint Ex-DG NAB Brig.(R) Musaddiq Abbasi as PM Special Advisor to accountability and interior
- Gadhaffi Stadium, Lahore will host PSL matches from 10 to 27 February, including Final.
- Alishba Mohsin, Pakistan first ever Yongest female professional rider to win race in Lahore Race Club.
- UNDP Report on “Pakistan SDG Investment Report 2021” warned Pakistan of unabated borrowings which can cause political instability and economic challenges for the country.
- Sardar Gobind Singh- Head of Giani of Grdwara Darbar Sahib Kartarpur.
- Russian vice PM Dimitri Kozak met with Ukraine presidential advisor Andriy Yermak in Paris in bid to ease tensions
- The Center for Research and Security Studies reported that from 1947 to 2021; 89 people killed due to Blasphemy allegations.
- Pakistan goes further down in Corruption Perception Index from 124 to 140 out of 180. Now, Pakistan ranked 140 out of 10 in Corruption Perception Index, 2021.
- Pm’s adviser on accountability and interior Mirza Shahzad Akber resigned on 25-01-2022.
- Wbb Space Telescope– NASA Telescope to show the world with glaxies reaches at its final stop which1.5 million KM away from the Earth.
- Federal Cabinet approved 5 billion for seven national census which will expected to end till December, 2022.
- Pakistan Launched $1 Billion, Islamic Bond in the global capital market on a semi-annual basis with a maturity of 7 Years.
- Pakistan fast Bowler Shaheen Afridi- Men’s Cricketer of the Year 2021.
- Justice Ayesha A. Malik became the first Pakistani Women Judge in Supreme Court of Pakistan.
- Ertugrul star Ayberk Pekcan passed away on 24-01-2022.
NCVEP: National Counter Violence extremist Policy, 2021
23-01-2022: ICC names Pakistan’s wicket-keeper batsman as Men’s T20 Cricketer of the World and women’s team pacer Fatima Sana as Emerger women cricketer of 2021.
22 January 2022: Pakistan claims a GDP growth rate of 5.6%. and per capita income to $1666.
Pakistan’s first-ever National Security policy was approved on 28 Dec 2021. It was in making since 2014.
Troops from Pakistan, china, Thailand, and Mongolia ended 10-day army exercises in Queshan country in henan province. The exercise was named as “shared destiny 2021”
World food program’s estimate that 14m people are on the brink of starvation in afghanistan.
Muhammad Ali sad para died on 18 February, 2021
Agra summit was held in 2001.
How much salt is deposited in Khewra Mines? 6.5 billion Tonnes
The city of Agra was established by Sikandar Lodhi
Annual usage of sugar per capita in Pakistan? 25kg
Recently PM Imran khan visit which important event? SCO Meeting
Pakistani activist. I.A. Rehman, died on? 2021
The inflation rate of Pakistan as set target 2022 is 8.2%
The total Budget for FY2022 was 8.5 Million.
13 January 2022: Government approved Rs343 Million Mini budget in NA along with State Bank (Amendment) Bill, 2021
The fiscal Deficit of Pakistan for FY2022 as per budget is 6.3% of GDP.
Pakistan is ranked 4/43 in the seriously hit inflation rate. According to The Economist
Pakistan’s Informal economy constitutes 56% of the total GDP of Pakistan(As of 2019).
Agriculture constitutes 21% of Pakistan’s Economy. According to the Economic Survey of Pakistan.
Energy Crisis in Pakistan; World Bank stated that one-fifth of total Energy is lost in Pakistan due to theft and costing Pakistan $4.5 Billion per annum.
According to NAP 2019-20, per capita availability of water has decreased from the last seven decades to an alarming level of 935 cubic meters. Without any effective policy, it will reduce to 850 by 2025 and 500 cubic meters by 2040.
Freedom House, American based watchdog has placed Pakistan in the top 10 countries where digital freedoms are being curtailed.
According to leaked Pandora Papers, Pakistanis are the fifth largest investors of property in London. 700 Pakistani were named in it.
According to the Global Climate Index, Pakistan ranked 5th most vulnerable country for climate change.
According to Global Gender Gap Index 2021, Pakistan ranked 153/156 in gender parity.
Approximately 22.8 million children are out of school in Pakistan; According to UNICEF
60% of the population of Pakistan is under 30.
According to Global Food Security Index 2021, Pakistan ranked 75/113 countries.
43% of Pakistanis are food insecure; World Food Programme
According to Press Freedom Index 2021, Pakistan ranked 145 out of 180 countries.
Current Office holders in Pakistan
Whenever you start your preparation for the Current affairs of Pakistan. Read these current officer holders in Pakistan list, because it is commonly asked in current affairs of Pakistan MCQs in almost every competitive examination of Pakistan.
We have uploaded these current affairs of Pakistan for all those aspirants who are aspiring for government jobs. The current affairs of Pakistan are duly important for general knowledge as well as PMS, CSS, PPSC, and FPSC.So, whenever you feel that you forget any of the important figures of Pakistan. Just open our website, and refresh your mind with these important current affairs of Pakistan.
Prime Minister of Pakistan Shehbaz Sharif
President: Arif Alvi
Foreign Minister: Bilawal Bhutto Zardari
Current Federal Tax Ombudsman: Dr. Asif Mehmood Jah
Current FBR Chairman: Asif Ahmed
Current Governor State Bank: Dr. Murtaza Syed
current Chief Justice of Lahore High Court—Justice Muhammad Ameer Bhatti.
current Chief Justice of Azad Jammu & Kashmir High Court—Justice Tabassum Aftab Alvi.
Current Chief Justice of Balochistan High Court— Justice Jamal Khan Mandokhail.
Current Chief Judge of Gilgit-Baltistan Chief Court—Justice Wazir Shakeel Ahmed.
Current Chief Judge of Gilgit-Baltistan Supreme Appellate Court—Syed Arshad Hussain Shah.
Current Chief Justice of Federal Shariat Court Islamabad Pakistan—justice Muhammad Noor Miskanzai.
Current Chief Justice of Islamabad high court—Justice Athar Minallah.
Current Chief Justice of Peshawar High Court—Justice Qaiser Rashid Khan
current Chief Justice of Azad Jammu & Kashmir Supreme Court—Justice Raja Saeed Akram.
Visit Pakistan Current Pakistan Affairs MCQs on daily basis. Share it with your friends so they remain updated with the current affairs of Pakistan.